PEPnet UK is an Eritrean Whatsapp community designed to provide a platform for information sharing, advice, opportunities, and upcoming events, amongst its members.
We hope that as PEPnet grows, it will be a valuable resource for the community and provide mutual support and empowerment. While this group is primarily for Eritreans in the UK, we warmly invite non-Eritreans to join as well.
PEPnet Community Rules
As a member of the PEPnet Whatsapp community group you are expected to respect the following community rules:
• Be respectful and courteous to all members. No personal attacks, bullying, or harassment will be tolerated
• If you have a disagreement, address it privately and respectfully. No naming and shaming of professionals, businesses or individuals
• No spamming, offensive or inappropriate language, images, or videos
• Please post content in the appropriate sub-groups
• Refrain from sharing false or misleading information
• Advertising illegal substances, stolen, or counterfeit goods is strictly prohibited and will result in a ban
• Strictly no religious or political content or discussion, as the PEPnet UK Whatsapp group is a non-partisan platform
• English is the primary language of communication in the groups, but you’re welcome to communicate in Eritrean languages too
• PEPnet offers shared experience, not necessarily professional expertise. For medical, legal or financial advice, Please always consult a qualified professional
• PEPnet holds no liability whatsoever pertaining to any actions or transactions or advice taken within or resulting from this community
• Non-compliance with these rules may lead to your post being deleted, a warning issued, or removal from the community, based on the severity and frequency of the offence
• Upon joining the community, all members are in agreement to all of the above points
• We reserve the right to permanently remove anyone who does not comply to our community values of respect, privacy and kindness
For any questions, feedback, or support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.